Catawba Valley Living is a spirited assisted living community in Claremont, North Carolina. It is within alluring Catawba County which is part of the Tar Heel State.
Independent living offers the chance to live in a peaceful and carefree environment throughout retirement. Surrounded by a dependable staff and great neighbors, independent living is the best solution for relaxed retirement living at an affordable cost.
As our aging population continues to grow, there is a greater demand for assisted living facilities. At Choice Health Management Services, we offer assisted living services to help those recovering from an illness, hospitalization or issues from aging.
Our assisted living communities are licensed and designed for those age 55 and over who require assistance with their activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing or preparing meals. The services and amenities at each assisted living location help resident maintain a higher quality of life while providing any medical care they need.
There are numerous amenities and services provided at our assisted living facilities. Necessary services include 24-hour on-site licensed Medication Technicians and CNAs, RNs on staff, medication management, ongoing assessments of personal care needs and daily meal services, including snacks.
Additional amenities include:
- Scheduled transportation services
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service
- Utilities, including basic cable
- Fitness area on site
- Beauty salon on site
- Spa room with whirlpool tub
- Recreation program
- Free Wi-Fi/Computer access
- Coffee Shop
- Spacious common areas, including parlors and sunrooms
- Safety systems: emergency response system in every room and bedroom
- Emergency generator, fire alarm system and sprinkler system
Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia continue to grow in prevalence across our service area, making health care facilities offering memory care services in high demand. At Choice Health Management Services, our facilities offering memory care services ensure residents have a safe and structured environment to help them live at the highest functional level.
The memory care wings at our facilities utilize a number of services provided by caring, licensed professionals, including:
- Hygiene and grooming assistance
- Nutritional management
- Medication management
- Group and one-on-one activities
- Multisensory activities
- Secured and enclosed patios
- Family Support Groups
Just because you can leave the hospital doesn’t mean you are ready to go home. To help bridge the gap between leaving the hospital and being ready to live at home, Choice Health Management Services facilities offer a variety of skilled nursing services.
These post-acute services cover all aspects of your health, from pain management and wound care to nutrition and cardiac care.
In-patient rehabilitation offers our residents the chance to work with our in-house therapy team, creating a close connection between resident and therapist. Our rehabilitation services focus on returning residents to prior levels of function:
- Physical Therapy- our PTs identify and treat physical impairments and work to restore mobility, functionality and quality of life.
- Occupational Therapy- using assessment and training, our OTs help residents with physical, mental or cognitive disorders maintain or regain the skills needed for work or daily life.
- Speech Therapy- also known as speech-language pathology, this type of therapy focuses on the needs of residents with cognitive impairments, neurologic injuries, swallowing disorders or communication issues.