Senter's Memory Care
Fuquay Varina, NC - Assisted Living, Memory Care
Community size: Large (26-100)
Affinity Living Group provides care and life services for more than 7,400 residents... One at a time. We understand the importance of making each day a little easier, more comfortable, convenient, enjoyable, and secure for every person we serve.
The Mission of Affinity Living Group is to provide a full continuum of affordable, traditional, and premier housing and care services for older adults, delivered by a team of passionate and respectful professionals, at locations throughout the United States.
The most important people in our world are the valued residents who depend upon us for their home. Whether it's offering assistance with activities of daily living or simply holding the hand of someone who suffers from Alzheimer's, our world revolves around making life better for each member of our communities.
Affinity Living Group operates assisted living facilities in target markets throughout the United States. ALG is comprised of an executive and senior management group directly responsible for all major functional areas. The senior management group functions in a team-oriented approach to design the appropriate mix of resources and support services for each ALG client. Combined, these professionals possess more than a century of experience in the successful management of long term care communities.
Affinity Living Group provides Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Independent Living residences and services throughout the country.
Assisted Living and Memory Care residents receive individualized care and access to all of the community's general services and amenities, including:
- 24/7 onsite staff
- Choice of companion or private room, furnished or unfurnished
- Assistance with daily activities depending on need, including medication management, bathing, dressing, grooming, and related personal care
- Electronic call system in all rooms/living units
- Housekeeping and linen services, including daily bed-making and trash removal
- A complete dining program, including three registered dietitian-approved meals and daily snacks, tailored to special dietary needs
- Scheduled activities including wellness events, social gatherings, outings, and more
- Access to living spaces, such as lounges, private dining, and activities areas
- Landscaped grounds with outdoor seating
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- And much more!
ALG’s dedicated team of employees are committed to outstanding services for residents and personal attention at every level:
- Integrity: we will act honestly in all that we do, adhering to the highest principles by pursuing a commitment to do what is right.
- Care: we will demonstrate a caring, empathetic, and loving attitude to others.
- Passion: we will display a relentless intensity in serving our residents and families.
- Joy: we will provide great delight and happiness by engaging our residents, families, clients and employees in the WOW! Experience.
- Loyalty: we will be loyal to our associates, our residents, and our company.
- Respect: we will respect the rights and dignity of all individuals.
- Accountability: we will take responsibility for our actions.
- Excellence: we will pursue excellence in processes, people, and procedures.
A pleasant room, a hot, fresh meal, a game night with new friends - Affinity Living Group communities combine all the comforts of home with the health and personal care needed to live fully and comfortably. Our staff is dedicated to providing a safe, warm, engaging environment for everyone, whether a person needs help with a few daily tasks or the comprehensive support of our Memory Care program, The Journey.
As an assisted living community specializing in Alzheimer’s disease and related memory loss, we are dedicated to helping our residents achieve their “best life.“ We are committed to maximizing the dignity and self-confidence of every resident, allowing them to enjoy time with family, friends, and each other within a caring, homelike environment.
Our design team is currently searching for photos to post for this listing. If you represent this community and would like photos to appear sooner, please contact us at photos@FindContinuingCare.com.