Located in Raleigh, NC in the Wyckford subdivision (just off of New Hope Road close to New Bern Avenue), Avendelle at Wyckford is an elderly care home located in a quiet, upscale, and most importantly, safe, neighborhood. Avendelle at Wyckford is a private-pay home focusing exclusively in elder care.
The home is convenient to both I-440 and I-540, as well as multiple preferred shopping centers and restaurants. This home features a large deck and a sunroom for lounging or watching TV. Residents here enjoy the social atmosphere the home’s layout offers. This location has also earned a four-star rating by the North Carolina Division of Human Service Regulation.
- 24-hour personalized care and supervision
- Medication administration and management
- Nurses on staff providing weekly health checks and monthly assessments
- Visiting physicians via Neighborhood Clinic
- Visiting hair dresser
- Private and semiprivate bedrooms
- Social, leisure, recreational, and educational activities
- Fire sprinkler and fire alarm system
- Alarm system on exit doors
- Cable TV in all residents’ rooms
- Telephone available for residents’ use
- Housekeeping services for all residents (includes laundry, cleaning of bedrooms, etc.)
- Three nutritious meals per day and three snacks (We are happy to accommodate special diets and food preferences)
Our design team is currently searching for photos to post for this listing. If you represent this community and would like photos to appear sooner, please contact us at photos@FindContinuingCare.com.