Brighton Gardens of Raleigh
Raleigh, NC - Assisted Living
Community size: Extra Large (100+)
Brighton Gardens of Raleigh, NC, specializes in an active, dedicated approach to senior living . Our spacious grounds and an open floor plan encourage our residents to spend their days socializing with friends and engaging in activities they love. In fact, our residents are closely involved in the development of our events and activities calendar —and they even started a Seniors with a Purpose Club, in which they accomplish service projects for those living in the surrounding Raleigh, NC, community. Our residents also enjoy frequent outings to nearby shopping and dining at Crabtree Valley Mall and the Museum of Art. The Brighton Gardens team is equally devoted; over 30% of our members have worked with us for five years or longer.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
With a four-star rating by the state and a Silver Spoon award for our Sunrise Signature Dining program, Brighton Gardens of Raleigh helps residents experience the joy of every day in a safe, top-quality environment.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Offering assisted living , memory care , coordination of hospice care and short-term stays in Raleigh, NC
- Medical support at Rex Healthcare is available just one block away
- Close to downtown Raleigh, Crabtree Valley Mall, Museum of Art, the fairgrounds, various restaurants and shopping destinations
- A pet-friendly community