Sunrise of Raleigh
Raleigh, NC - Assisted Living
Community size: Large (26-100)
Sunrise of Raleigh, NC, sets the standard for active, engaging senior living. Our safe, top-quality community is led by long-tenured Designated Care Managers and other team members who dedicate each day to championing the quality of life for all seniors. Moreover, our activities director—who has been with the community since 1997—has established such a robust program that nearby universities place local students here to earn internship credits.
Our residents' lives are enriched not only by the continual development of new programs and family events , but also by the added interaction with younger members of the community. Our convenient location close to shopping, dining and entertainment at Crabtree Valley Mall is enjoyed by all.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
For seniors and their families seeking the best care and most welcoming home in Raleigh, NC, they need look no further than Sunrise of Raleigh.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Senior living community in Raleigh, NC , offering assisted living , memory care and coordination of hospice care
- Walking distance to Crabtree Valley Mall, with a wide variety of restaurants close by
- Rex Hospital within three miles of the community, with several other major hospitals in a 10-mile radius
- Close to downtown Raleigh's theaters, museums, shopping, dining and entertainment
- NC State football and the Carolina Hurricanes ice hockey games nearby for family outings
- Fifteen minutes from Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)