Renaissance Care Home at Traditions is a splendid assisted living community in Wake Forest, North Carolina. It is within appealing Wake County which is part of the Tar Heel State.
Minutes from historic downtown Wake Forest, Wake Forest College birthplace, Wake Forest Renaissance Center and many other shops, dining and local attractions such as the Factory, Triangle Town Center etc…
Excellent neighborhood with Clubhouse and salted-pool, active 55+ Club, walking trails, the Reservoir etc…
Senior centric homelike family environment, attention given to simple details, even the beddings are made with 100% cotton for comfort during sleep.
At Renaissance Care Home we strive to have a warm loving, caring environment where your loved one can feel like they are part of our family. We have a comfortable setting with all the conveniences and our staff will make sure they feel right at home.
Your family is our family! We strive to give your loved one nothing short of excellent service and care. Our facilities are setup to make your family member feel like a part of our family. We are not a large facility with many residents and overworked staff. With our small home setting of 6 or less residents each, your family member will get more personal, compassionate one-on-one care and our friendly staff works hard to know each of our residents personally and to treat them like family!
We understand why seniors want to stay at home for as long as possible. We feel a sincere responsibility to develop new ways to meet their needs and sustain the quality of life for our aging loved ones. Our seniors deserve better than they often get in today’s society. We’re committed to making a healthy, happy lifestyle a reality for everyone, regardless of age.
Our nurses and staff will make sure your loved ones are cared for with the compassionate care and the love you would give them making them feel like this is their home, not just a place they are staying. You can count on the Renaissance staff to put your loved ones first.
Renaissance Care Home Residents Will Receive:
- Whole-house natural gas-powered generator to ensure safety, lighting to minimize risk of fall during power outage and provide power for constant monitoring of the exit door alarm. Maintain comfort and eliminate disruption during power outage.
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system will continue to work properly even during a power outage.
- 3:1 Resident to Caregiver Ratio
- RN onsite daily and on-call 24 hrs.
- Memory Care
- Telephone and cable
- Laundry services
- Dry cleaning services at a fee
- Beauty and barbershop services at a fee
- Doctors Making House Calls
- PT/OT/ST services as needed
- Daily activities and outings tailored to the resident’s capabilities
- Three daily dietitian-approved meals and snacks
- Automatic Mechanical Lift (Hoyer Lift)
- Lift chairs are used for comfort and encourage independence
- Hospital beds are used for safety and comfort
- Electronic Medication Administration
- Access to nearby WakeMed and/or Rex hospitals
- Compassionate Adaptable Respectful Care (CARC): care is adapted to individual’s preference with the primary objective of safety, comfort and health of our residents.
- Seniors are treated with the utmost respect.
- Experience and resources to ensure that your loved one’s growing needs are met.
- Dedicated commercially insured vehicle for transportation.
- Brand new homes built specifically for elderly care with new appliances and furniture.