Brighton Gardens of Winston - Salem
Winston Salem, NC - Assisted Living
Community size: Extra Large (100+)
At Brighton Gardens of Winston-Salem , NC, our approach to assisted living is truly focused on championing quality of life for all seniors. It's evident in our beautifully decorated community, round-the-clock relationship-based care, Individualized Service Plans and an overall dedication to serving our residents—and their families—with dignity and kindness. We also ensure a healthy dose of fun, from our '50s diner–themed bistro to our wide range of activities for mind, body and spirit. Residents frequently enjoy community outings to nearby shopping, dining and The Grand 18 Movie Theater.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
The entire Winston-Salem, NC, team is honored to provide our assisted living residents empathy, support, education and comfort.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Senior living community in Winston-Salem, NC , offering assisted living , memory care and short-term stays
- Located near Wake Forest University, on the corner of Reynolda and Polo roads
- Close to medical support at Forsyth Hospital and Wake Forest Baptist Hospital
- Near Reynolda Gardens, The Grand 18 Movie Theater, shopping and dining destinations
- A pet-friendly community