Good Samaritan Society Fargo
Fargo, ND - Assisted Living
Community size: Small (1-10)
Good Samaritan Society Fargo is an attractive assisted living community in Fargo, North Dakota. It is within pleasant Cass County which is part of the Peace Garden State.
Our spacious, private apartments feature private bathrooms, bedrooms and living areas for every resident. New construction includes modern amenities with apartment homes starting at more than 450 square feet. Affordable, all-inclusive fees provide the comforts of home, and the extra help you need when you need it.
We offer optional individualized support services to assist with activities of daily living, medication management and in-home healthcare services. In whatever ways your circumstances change, we’re ready to assist you without moving you to a different location.
With assisted living or basic care from Good Samaritan Society – Fargo, that’s what you get. Our caregivers provide help when you want it — and let you enjoy time to yourself when you don’t. The choice is yours. We just help you live life to the fullest.
Assisted living communities are licensed healthcare providers that offer residents housing, personal assistance, supportive services, and custom healthcare plans.
Residents live in apartments or residential units and don’t require around-the-clock nursing supervision. Staff members are accessible 24 hours a day.
Our one- and two-bedroom apartments each feature private bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and living space. You'll appreciate the storage space provided in the walk-in closet, and all the comforts of home.
If you find you need a little more help, we offer optional individualized support services to assist with activities of daily living and medication management. In whatever ways your circumstances change, we’re ready to assist you without moving you to a different location.
A single, all-inclusive fee covers all assisted living services, including:
- Three nutritious meals per day
- Daily snacks
- 24-hour staff availability
- Medication management and administration services (excluding injections)
- Personal emergency response system
- Social, religious, educational and recreational activities
- Private family room
- Coffee shop
- Courtyard and porch areas
- Wellness center
- Private whirlpool tub
- Chapel for worship services and devotions
- Assistance with scheduling transportation
- Assistance with making appointments and arranging transportation
- Mail service
- Meal and activity reminders
- Reassurance checks upon request
- Bath/shower assist twice per week
- Periodic assessment by registered nurse
- Monthly weight and blood pressure checks
- Assistance with personal care
- Haircut (once every eight weeks)
- Light housekeeping once per week
- Community laundry rooms
- Weekly linen service
- Furniture available upon request
- General maintenance and grounds service
- Basic satellite television
- Daily garbage collection available
- Utilities (excluding telephone and Internet service)
Our wellness programs promote a balanced and healthy lifestyle by focusing on six key dimensions: physical, spiritual, social, intellectual, emotional and vocational.
Opportunities vary from educational seminars and fitness activities to social clubs and support groups.
Basic care apartment communities are licensed North Dakota healthcare providers that offer residents housing, personal assistance, supportive services, and custom healthcare plans.
Residents often live in apartments or residential units and don’t typically require around-the-clock nursing supervision. Staff members are usually available 24 hours a day.
An emergency response system enables a person to notify emergency service personnel when assistance is needed.
Many systems include a small device with a button worn on a lanyard around the neck. However, emergency response systems may also include buttons, pull cords and other devices installed on walls.
These systems are invaluable for those who are living alone, in case of falls or other emergencies.