Brighton Gardens of Mountainside
Mountainside, NJ - Assisted Living
Community size: Extra Large (100+)
Brighton Gardens of Mountainside offers personalized care for older adults in Union County, NJ. Our compassionate team, including our Designated Care Managers , provides individualized care to fit your unique needs and preferences. We work to promote your independence, while providing you the support you need through services such as on-site physical therapy, 24-hour on-call nursing, and in-house doctor visits.
While located just 25 miles outside of New York City, our community is tucked away in a residential neighborhood for a peaceful setting. Our beautiful outdoor gardens offer pleasant spaces for relaxation and conversation, and our sweet dog and cat are favorites among our Sunrise resident family. We’ve designed a vibrant activities program to keep you active in mind, body, and spirit, and our in-house chef prepares three delicious meals each day using fresh, seasonal ingredients.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Conveniently located on Route 22 in Mountainside, NJ, between I-78 and the Garden State Parkway
- Offering assisted living , memory care for those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, in-home care , short-term respite care , and coordination of hospice care
- Nearby many medical facilities including Overlook Hospital, Summit Oaks Hospital, and Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Close to Mountainside Library, Echo Lake Park, Short Hills Mall, and Livingston Mall for convenient community outings
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL