Lopatcong Center is a nice assisted living community in Phillipsburg, New Jersey. It is within impressive Warren County which is part of the Garden State.
Lopatcong Center is a skilled nursing facility offering post-hospital, short-term rehabilitation as well as long-term and respite care services.
Speeding your recovery so you can get back to your life sooner. From customized programs to education and more, our team of vitality professionals help you to regain your strength.
Making sure you stay well so you don't return to the hospital. With proven research-backed approaches, your dedicated team of doctors, nurses, therapists and counselors help you transition back to your life. It's all part of our plan to get you well and keep you that way.
Our Transitional Care Units provide a bridge between hospital and home, offering excellent care in an environment that is dedicated to speeding recovery and returning you home as quickly as possible. Our individually designed therapy services and accelerated rehabilitation are designed to get you back to the daily activities and routines you enjoy.
The average length of stay is typically 3 to 4 weeks.
While all of our skilled nursing centers offer care for ShortStay patients, our Transitional Care Units offer enhanced Clinical Capabilities and comfortable amenities, including*:
- Rehabilitation Services 7 Days/Week
- State-of-the-art medical and therapy equipment
- Enhanced rehabilitation gyms
- Medical staff with expertise in post-acute care
- 24-hour coverage by nurses specially trained in patient assessment and evaluation
- Comprehensive patient and family education
- Post discharge follow-up
- Newly renovated facilities and patient rooms in distinct units
- In-room televisions with cable/satellite
- In-room telephones
- Computer with internet access
- Enhanced dining experience