Brighton Gardens of West Orange
West Orange, NJ - Assisted Living
Community size: Extra Large (100+)
A dynamic assisted living New Jersey community full of interactive programs with a warm and friendly staff, Brighton Gardens of West Orange is the leader in senior living in West Orange, NJ . We are the preferred location in the area for professional referrals, and also enjoy a superb reputation among current and past resident families.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
From our bright, inviting living and dining rooms to our men’s lounge that our male residents enjoy, this is a place that feels just right for everyone. We offer many engaging programs , including poetry clubs, bridge and poker tournaments, mah-jongg and art appreciation therapy. The compassionate dedication of our team members is matched only by the length of their service with us. They get to know each resident’s individual needs and preferences for quality care that provides a truly customized senior living experience. For the finest assisted living in West Orange, NJ, look no further than our community!
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Offering assisted living , memory care , short-term stays and coordination of hospice care services
- “Man cave” men’s lounge and billiard room on site
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Mountainside Hospital and Kessler Institute for Rehab are minutes away
- Essex Green Shopping Center and Pilgrim Shopping Plaza are nearby, with shops, restaurants and movie theaters
- Lovely Verona Park is just up the road; Eagle Rock Reservation and South Mountain Reservation are close by
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Silver National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL