BeeHive Village is a premier Albuquerque assisted living facility and the perfect transition from an independent living facility or environment. Our senior assisted living facility is located in Bernalillo County, New Mexico. BeeHive Village Albuquerque assisted living facility offers the finest of assisted living care. At BeeHive Village we strive to bring the comforts of home into our assisted living home.
BeeHive Village is a premier Albuquerque assisted living facility and the perfect transition from an independent living facility or environment . Additionally, our elderly care facility is designed to be smaller to create a more intimate atmosphere and to provide a family feel while our residents experience exceptional quality care. We promote senior independent living with caregivers who are here to help.
BeeHive Village Albuquerque assisted living facility offers the finest of assisted living care. At BeeHive Village we strive to bring the comforts of home into our assisted living home. We do this with meaningful relationships, home-cooked meals, and healthy and rejuvenating activities. BeeHive Homes truly is a wonderful home-like environment making that transition from independent living much easier.
BeeHive Homes of Albuquerque assisted living offers a smaller home with 12-16 rooms for a homier more comfortable atmosphere, yet having plenty of privacy for our residents. We have family-style living with a large open dining room and living room so our residents can have plenty of contact with other residents and our caregivers.
There may come a time when your loved one needs more care than you are able to give at home. Should this happen, we have one of the best places for your loved one to live. At BeeHive Homes of Albuquerque assisted living, you can feel comfortable that your loved one is in the best hands, safe and secure.
Accommodations & Services
– Family home environment
– Private room (furnished or unfurnished) with individual three-quarter bathroom
– Large room accommodates an individual or a couple
– Pendent emergency call system
– Cable TV access (requires a cable-ready set)
– Private telephone jack or use of house phone
– Inviting large living room, dining area, kitchen, patio, porch, and convenient bathing area
– Home-cooked meals
– Linen, laundry, and daily housekeeping services
– 24-hour care and assistance
– Assistance with bathing, dressing, personal care, and other activities of daily living
– Medication administration and assistance
– Individualized and group daily activities
– Excellent resident to staff ratios to ensure personalized care
– Trained staff, including dementia care
– Both senior assisted living homes and Alzheimer s/dementia secured assisted living homes, for cognitively impaired residents
– Electronic security in Alzheimer s/dementia secured assisted living homes and enclosed yards and patios.
Additional BeeHive Homes of Albuquerque Assisted Living Services Available (payable to service provider):
Home Health Care Agency and Hospice services
Nursing services provided by a Home Health Care Agency