Sandia View-Royal Point Home is an outstanding assisted living community in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It is within exceptional Bernalillo County which is part of the Land of Enchantment.
Sandia View Assisted Living provides compassionate care 24 hours a day, every day. Our 24-hour monitoring system provides security and peace of mind. Our nurses are on call 24-hours a day. And our highly trained and experienced staff is here around the clock. What’s more, we design our care to your loved one’s needs. And we provide personal care services—such as helping with bathing and dressed.
At Sandia View Assisted Living, our multi-disciplinary team of healthcare experts is committed to delivering sensitive clinical care that helps increase our residents’ independence—and improve their quality of life.
Our staff include registered nurses, certified nursing assistants, direct care staff, chaplains, and experienced administration.
As needed, we connect our residents to a large number of local physicians that include geriatricians, internists, family practice doctors and specialists in physiatry (rehabilitation), wound care, optometry, podiatry and more.
Everything in our residential communities for seniors are designed around care, safety and comfort. We use an individual approach to address our residents needs and the things they prefer.
- Bathing, restroom activities, incontinence care, grooming, personal hygiene, dressing, walking, etc.
- Nutritious & delicious meals, diet planning (with dietary restrictions), feeding, etc.
- Professional Medication Management
- Transportation and Errands
- Companionship and Recreation
- Home cleaning, laundry, linen changes, caring for pets, etc.
Here at Sandia View, it’s easy to stay active, make new friends and remain spiritually fulfilled. We offer you or your loved one a variety of leisure and social activities that cater to virtually every preference and culture—including table games and crafts, movies and performances.
Sandia View Offers a Variety of Services:
- Personalized Care Plans
- RN on call 24/7
- Three Nutritious and Delicious Meals
- Snacks and Drinks Anytime
- Secure Environment
- Wireless Call Pendant
- Smart Fall Prevention System
- Medication Assistance by Certified Staff
- Dressing Assistance
- Bathing and Grooming Assistance
- Mobility Assistance
- Incontinence Assistance and Supplies
- We Honor Aging in Place including Hospice
- We do your laundry and housekeeping
Benefits of Sandia View Assisted Living
- Certified home healthcare programs.
- Pre-employment screening process to help us select qualified professionals.
- Experienced and credentialed caregivers.
- Our staff is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide the most timely and efficient services possible.
Hospice is a promise of comfort for terminally ill patients and those who love them. An innovative concept in care by skilled professionals working in partnership with a patient's doctor. Our hospice service provides physical, emotional, and spiritual guidance and support for the whole family.
- Doctor services
- Nursing care
- Medical equipment
- Medical supplies
- Meds to control pain
- And more
Hospice Eligibility Requirements
- Patient has been diagnosed with a life-limiting condition with a prognosis of six months or less if their disease runs its normal course
- Frequent hospitalizations in the past six months
- Progressive weight loss (taking into consideration edema weight)
- Increasing weakness, fatigue, and somnolence
- A change in cognitive and functional abilities
- Compromised Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as eating, bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring/walking, and continence
- Deteriorating mental abilities
- Recurrent infections
- Skin breakdown
- Specific decline in condition