Jonathon Child Assisted Living Program
Rochester, NY - Assisted Living
Community size: Large (26-100)
For more than 30 years, Family Service Communities in Fairport, NY has been committed to building welcoming, supportive communities for the young-at-heart. We have a strong commitment to the independence, safety, health, and happiness of those we serve. We do this by providing services which are innovative, inclusive and responsive to the expressed needs of our residents, enabling them to age in a place with dignity.
We offer enriched housing for seniors at The Northfield, right between the Villages of Fairport and Penfield, and at several high rises in the City of Rochester. These high-rises include Danforth Towers Apartments, Jonathan Child Apartments, Hudson-Ridge Apartments, and our new site, the Long Pond Senior Apartments in Greece, NY.
All of our communities are licensed by the New York State Department of Health. Family Service Communities offers residents a range of support services including weekly housekeeping and laundry, three daily meals, case management, recreation opportunities, financial management and more.
The Jonathan Child apartments are housed in a refurbished elementary school. The community contains 30 one bedroom units. It is home to Family Service Communities’ Assisted Living Program (ALP). This facility contains 15 enriched apartments and 15 ALP apartments. To qualify for the ALP, a resident needs to have Medicaid. This community was created in partnership with the Rochester Housing Authority. Our philosophy is to provide seniors with enriched housing options to help them age in a place with dignity.
Jonathan Child Apartments Offers:
- This secure facility is entirely dedicated to our Assisted Living and Enriched Housing Program
- Dedicated dining room and activities room
- 24-hour staffing, nursing care and medication assistance are available at this location
- Transportation to stores
- Every apartment has a private full bathroom
- Every apartment has a full kitchen
Services will be driven by:
- Client Satisfaction (as measured by our clients and funders)
- Quality Assurance (meeting or exceeding all applicable Accreditation and licensing standards and continuous quality improvement)
- Cost-effectiveness (providing services highly valued by both our clients and funders)
- Inclusiveness (reflecting equitable concern for all individuals without regard to race, creed, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, or ability to pay)
- Cultural Competence (ensuring our ability to be inclusive)
- Innovation (changing appropriately to reflect community needs and priorities)
- Collaborative Relationships (developing relationships with other organizations)
- A Well Trained Staff and Board (to fulfill the agency mission)
- Moral and Ethical Responsibility (to our clients and funders)
Mission: To encourage older adults to live independent, safe, healthy and dignified lives.
We envision communities with affordable and accessible support services which promote the best possible quality of life for the older adults we serve.
We are driven to do all we can to preserve the independence, ensure the safety, maintain the health, and increase the dignity of those we serve.
Family Service Communities is committed to building welcoming, supportive communities for the young-at-heart based on our strong commitment to the independence, safety, health and happiness of those we serve. We do this by providing services which are innovative, inclusive and responsive to the expressed needs of our residents, enabling them to age in a place with dignity.
Our design team is currently searching for photos to post for this listing. If you represent this community and would like photos to appear sooner, please contact us at photos@FindContinuingCare.com.