Edgewood in Sisseton is a wonderful assisted living community in Sisseton, South Dakota. It is within appealing Roberts County which is part of the Mount Rushmore State.
Join us in this picturesque, rural community near the beautiful hills of the Coteau des Prairies. Edgewood Sisseton may be a small Assisted Living community, but it offers a lot of love, and that makes it feel like one big family! You’ll receive exceptional care while enjoying a relaxed lifestyle.
We know home isn’t a place as much as it is a feeling, and we can help ease your mind and create the connections that will make Edgewood home. Our Assisted Living offers gracious living spaces with sun-filled rooms and remarkable amenities, plus the people to provide the care you need, when you need it. The notion of moving out of the place you’ve called home for 10, 20 or even 50 years is a difficult and scary thought, but with our friendly faces and warm environments we can help you make your home right here.
The unique combination of Edgewood’s housing, healthcare and comfortable amenities can truly make a difference in the life of you and your family. Our approach offers a continuum of care, with services customized for each individual’s needs. Residents can live as independently as they choose and still receive the care they choose, when they need it. Our team members are dedicated to your well-being and can provide a range of support.
We provide or gladly arrange:
- On-site 24-hour staffing
- Scheduled consultation with our nursing services
- 24-hour on-call access to a registered nurse
- Emergency pendant system
- Assistance monitoring blood pressure, pulse and temperature
- Assistance monitoring blood sugar and weight
- Three delicious meals per day plus snacks
- Medication management and assistance ordering
- Help dressing, bathing, grooming and with other activities of daily living
- Scheduled transportation or coordination of transportation to medical appointments
- Laundry & linen services
- Daily life enrichment activities and regular outings
Common community amenities include:
- Chapel with worship services
- Family dining room
- Billiards/Game room
- Beauty salon
- Outdoor courtyards and gardens