Southerland Place is an appealing assisted living community in Brentwood, Tennessee. It is within enjoyable Williamson County which is part of the Volunteer State.
Listening hard, loving deeply, understanding thoroughly – we respond to every resident’s needs with love and service to make every day a new life full of faith, hope, and love.
- Assistance with Personal Needs
- 24-Hour Building Security
- Spacious Residential Apartments
- Full-Range of Social Activities
- Full Dining Services
- 24-Hour Emergency Call Systems
- Housekeeping, Laundry, and Maintenance
Convenient services and help available to improve the resident experience.
- Personal Care – For Activities of Daily Living
- Medication Management
- Housekeeping Services
- On-Site Care & Personal Support
- Registered Dietician
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Culinary Team
- Available Nurse Practitioner
- On-Site Salon Services
- Senior Living Ministries, Inc.
- TwelveStone Health Partners
- Local Healthcare and Therapy Providers
Why Southerland Place Senior Living?
- Southerland Place Senior Living supports aging in place without having to move as more services are needed.
- Our staff is truly committed to loving our residents, and it shows.
- Our community is a one-story building – meaning no elevators are necessary.
- Southerland Place Senior Living’s pricing is a great value for the quality and services.