Located in Williamson County, Tennessee, at Brighton Gardens of Brentwood , our experienced team provides personalized care tailored to your needs and wants. Our beautiful community offers enclosed courtyards with beautiful views of the raised flower gardens and lovely walking paths, and our close-knit community is filled with vibrant, friendly residents.
When visiting us, you may encounter residents enjoying a nutritious and delicious meal prepared by our culinary team (such as our community favorites: fried pork chops and collard greens). At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
You might also find our residents engaging in themed socials, daily exercise, and a wide variety of fun resident activities , such as SingFit--all designed to nourish the mind, body, and spirit. We have an ongoing relationship with the students at Brentwood Academy (located across the street) and Brentwood High School, and residents always look forward to visits from student volunteers. Additionally, the residents Live with Generosity through feeding the homeless projects at the National Rescue Mission, and gift baskets for the Brentwood first responders.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Located in Brentwood, TN—just 20 minutes outside of Nashville
- Offering assisted living , memory care for older adults living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, respite care and coordination of hospice care services
- Physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy offered on-site
- Centrally located near Williamson Medical Center, St.Thomas Hospital, and Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Close to local attractions such Nashville Zoo, Williamson County Library, Mere Bulles, Bluebird Café music club, Puffy Muffin, and O’Charley’s Nearby shopping includes Cool Springs Mall, Green Hills Mall, Publix, and Target
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL