Sugar Creek Senior Living is a grand assisted living community in Brownsville, Tennessee. It is within popular Haywood County which is part of the Volunteer State.
A great home- with a diversity of suites that make it a personal home; neighborhoods and gathering spaces, instead of hallways, that encourage a friendly community; one story with short walks to the Dining Room and maximum access to garden spots and exterior spaces; common areas for activities and special events to support an active lifestyle, and a dining room that will make every meal a celebration of living.
At Sugar Creek Senior Living, our team members are proactive and responsive to ensure we are meeting the needs of our Assisted Living residents. Our community is based on love, devotion, and compassion; when we welcome a new resident, we do so with open arms! Our Assisted Living approach is to provide personalized and attentive care to each resident.
We are a tight-knit community with generous amenities, and a thoughtful design that guarantees our residents live a full and engaging lifestyle. Our residents and staff would agree – Sugar Creek Senior Living feels like home!
Convenient services and help available to improve the resident experience.
- Personal Care – For Activities of Daily Living
- Medication Management
- Housekeeping Services
- On-Site Salon Services
- Registered Dietician
- Restaurant-Style Dining
- Culinary Team
- Available Nurse Practitioner
- Senior Living Ministries, Inc.
- TwelveStone Health Partners
- Local Healthcare and Therapy Providers
Why Sugar Creek Senior Living?
- Sugar Creek Senior Living is comfortable, not pretentious, and a great place to live.
- Our staff is absolutely committed to loving and supporting your loved ones.
- Our community offers a wide variety of suite types to meet any budget.
- Sugar Creek Senior Living was named the 2019 Haywood County Business of the Year.