NHC Place Farragut is a fine assisted living community in Farragut, Tennessee. It is within dynamic Knox County which is part of the Volunteer State.
We strive to make every moment count for our residents and patients at NHC Place Farragut because we believe in celebrating life at all stages.
The NHC Place Farragut’s private and spacious campus is home to a 100-bed post-acute Health Care Center, an 84-apartment Assisted Living Center and the 60-bed Cavette Hill Assisted Living & Memory Care Center. Our campus has a walking trail, courtyards with gazebos and recreational amenities like a putting green.
NHC Place Farragut’s Assisted Living offers six different levels of care, with increasing degrees of service and amenities designed to provide comfort, convenience, quality care and safety to meet the needs of our residents. All apartments are private, and they include kitchenettes, private baths, Lifeline Alert Systems and individually controlled central heating and cooling.
Cavette Hill was designed to provide a comfortable and protected world for patients who need more medical assistance or memory care. We want each patient to have a beautiful and caring environment free from daily burdens. This level of care will ensure that as our residents age and their needs change, we can be here for them, providing the services and care that helps maintain their good health for as long as possible.
Cavette Hill has four wings with 15 apartments per wing open to a central gathering area with save and easy access to dining and group activities. The memory care residents are provided the individualized attention they need in a dedicated wing. The building includes two courtyards that allow for safe outside activity.
- Four wings with 15 apartments per wing
- Personal assistance for medication management and personal care
- Emergency response system in each apartment
- State-of-the-art fire safety system
- Dining and activity areas for each wing
- Two secure courtyards serving two wings
- On-site beauty salon and barber
- Personal laundry service and laundry room available
- Phone and wireless internet
Highly Trained Medical Staff
- Medical Director
- Nurse Practitioner
- 24-hour Nursing
- Resident Attendants
- Resident Liaison
- Social Program Director
- Dietary Manager
- On-site individual activities, custom-tailored to each resident
- Group recreational activities
- Special events, festive meals and parties throughout the year
- Weekly church services
- Quarterly individual resident evaluations
- Family support group meetings
Short Term or Home. Our residents and patients come to us for a variety of reasons. Many are short-term, having left a hospital needing skilled nursing and/or rehabilitative care to get them back home. Others have chosen us as their home with assisted living care or memory care.
NHC Place Farragut is home to a 100-bed post-acute 24-hour skilled nursing HealthCare Center. We see many individuals who need skilled nursing care after a stroke, joint replacement surgery, a cardiac procedure or a serious illness.
We offer a full spectrum of resources to get you back on the road to health.
- Team of specialized physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, and therapists
- 24-hour nursing care provided by licensed nursing teams
- Different levels of care depending on your need
- Clinical social worker
- Dietician and chef approved meals
- Daily assistance with personal living activities
- Onsite Rehabilitation facility with comprehensive therapy services
Our Promise. We are dedicated to offering our residents and patients the independence they want with the support they need. In fact, all of NHC partners prepare for their work day by reciting one of our 20 promises each morning. We want to provide the best rehabilitative and clinical services based on the activity and care needs of each of our residents.