Country Place Senior Living of Athens is a quaint assisted living community in Athens, Texas. It is within graceful Henderson County which is part of the Lone Star State.
If it’s been a while since you’ve visited a Senior Living community, you’re in for a big surprise. Country Place Senior Living is more like a home or comfortable boutique hotel than what you might picture. With 24 suites, we’re the perfect size—large enough for plenty of activities, amenities and friends—while still small enough for a high level of personal attention and care.
Country Place Senior Living is bright and airy, creating an environment that’s warm, friendly and inviting. Our professional decorators designed spaces that are comfortable, while embracing classic Southern style.
Our 24-suite residence is full of life. Our residents are truly like family and our staff—including a full-time nurse—delivers professional care with compassion. Activities are held throughout the day, taking full advantage of the many areas for socializing. The home-cooked meals are delicious, with resident feedback driving the menu choices.
Country Place Senior Living is a trusted leader in the Assisted Living industry. We operate boutique style senior living residences in rural areas. Our residences are seamlessly integrated into small towns and rural communities. We are proud of our resident-focused, home-like atmosphere. Each residence is constructed to exacting standards of quality and the innovative, spacious interiors are designed for seniors who want to live in a secure and dignified environment.
Country Place Senior Living chooses locations in small towns with hospitals and other healthcare providers located nearby, looking to fulfill a growing need for specialized senior care in rural areas.
- We operate senior care and Assisted Living facilities throughout Alabama and Texas.
- To foster peace of mind for our residents and their loved ones
- To provide a secure and supportive homelike environment where our residents may “age in place”
- To support our residents in the continued enjoyment of their lifelong relationships and new friendships
- To enhance our residents’ independence, privacy, individuality and dignity
When entering our residence, you'll sense something special. Our professional staff makes Country Place Senior Living a place where families can be sure that their loved one is receiving the best possible care.
We place a special emphasis on helping residents navigate the events and challenges of daily living in an enriching and empowering environment. Our distinctive approach has been successful because the management and staff serve with compassionate hearts and deliver the highest quality of service available.
Country Place Senior Living offers three levels of care. They vary by state, but each is crafted to allow maximum freedom and independence. Our friendly, fully trained staff can provide as much or as little assistance as you or your loved one requires.
Level 1 - Includes the following services:
- Three nutritionally balanced meals a day
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry and linen services weekly
- All utilities (excluding telephone)
- Basic cable TV
- All interior / exterior maintenance service
- 24-hour emergency communication system
- Resident Activity Program
- Unlimited use of Residence and Community areas
- Medication management for 10 or fewer medications
- Coordination of scheduled transportation services twice a month within local area
Level 2 - Includes all the above plus any of the following services:
- Housekeeping and laundry service twice a week
- Bathing standby twice a week
- Continence reminders
- Medication management for 20 or fewer medications
- Assistance with daily needs of dressing and grooming
- Minimal assistance with oxygen
- Assistance with Attends, TED hose, assistive devices
- Two nightly safety checks
- Assistance to and from activities as required
- Occasional assistance with transfers
- Meal reminders
- Coordination of scheduled transportation services more than twice a month with local area
Level 3 - Includes all of the above plus any of the following services:
- Therapeutic diet, special dietary needs or requests
- Nursing assistance with mobility
- Housekeeping and laundry services more than twice a week
- Full bathing assistance more than twice a week
- Incontinence management program
- Oxygen management
- Frequent checks due to safety
- Daily assistance with transfers
- Assistance with eating due to limitations of mobility or dexterity
- Adaptive and special activity support