Celestecare of Horseshoe Bay
Horseshoe Bay, TX - Assisted Living, Memory Care
Community size: Medium (11-25)
Celestecare of Horseshoe Bay is a fine assisted living community in Horseshoe Bay, Texas. It is within enticing Llano County which is part of the Lone Star State.
Our assisted living communities provide supervision or assistance with activities of daily living (ADL’s); coordination of services by outside health care providers; and monitoring of resident activities to help ensure his or her health, safety, and well being.
Assistance may include the administration or supervision of medication, or certain personal care services by our trained staff. Although, our residents generally choose their own medical doctor and dental services, we can also assist in arranging the appropriate medical, health, and dental care services depending on the desires of our residents and their families.
The services and activities provided or arranged for in our assisted living communities promote the quality of life and independence of our residents, and generally include:
- 24-hour supervision
- Personal care services (help with bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.)
- Social services
- Recreational and spiritual activities
- Laundry and linen service
- Arrangements for transportation
- 3 meals a day in a group dining room
- Medication management, or assistance with self-administration of medicine
- Supervision and assistance for persons with Alzheimer’s or other dementias and disabilities
- Exercise and wellness programs
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Each resident receives individualized services to help him/her function within the assisted living community.
As with our other assisted living communities, our memory care communities offer the same assistance with the daily tasks of life, such as providing meals, dispensing medications, and helping our residents get dressed and bathed each day.
In addition, the staff members in our memory care communities are trained in what to expect from residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia, and know the particular types of care they need. They’ll provide all those same assisted living services, but will do it with the special concerns and challenges that the illness may require.
Activities are planned with the needs of memory care residents in mind. The activities that a memory care community plans for their residents will be designed to keep them calm, avoid confusion, and wherever possible, help them remember old hobbies and interests that keep them connected to the life and identity they struggle to remember.
At CelesteCare, we believe active minds and active bodies are essential for seniors to lead more enriching lives. We provide a monthly calendar that outlines our diverse activities and events, which are scheduled daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. We encourage participation to help our residents stay connected with their CelesteCare neighbors and strengthen their growing friendships.
CelesteCare features a wide range of special amenities for our Assisted Living Residents:
- Spacious suites with kitchenettes and private bathrooms
- Delicious chef-planned meals — with guidance from our registered dietician —using the freshest ingredients and maximizing nutritional value
- Additional dining selections from our Anytime Menu for residents who would prefer an alternative to the meal served
- Diverse activities and fun events that keep residents engaged and interacting with others
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- Transportation for events and activities