Sunrise of Cinco Ranch
Katy, TX - Assisted Living
Community size: Extra Large (100+)
Upbeat, happy, comfortable and friendly—that’s life at Sunrise of Cinco Ranch, the premier assisted living and memory care community in Katy, TX. Our beautiful single-level cottage style community is a perfect haven for our residents and team members alike. It’s a place that they call home, whether they live or work here.
Gathering together as community to enjoy a meal is a favorite part of everyone’s day. Our dining team never disappoints with tasty, home-style meals like fried chicken, barbeque and seasonal soups.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
Besides a wide variety of activities offered every day like cooking demonstrations, book clubs and physical fitness, one activity that our residents never want to miss is a visit from a service dog that comes to Cinco Ranch weekly.
Sunrise of Cinco Ranch’s caring, professional staff is exceptionally trained and are dedicated to their work. It’s no wonder visitors to Sunrise of Cinco Ranch frequently comment on the energy of our senior living community.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Offering assisted living , memory care and terrace club for those with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, coordination of hospice care and short-term stays
- Located in Katy, TX matching the style of local homes with a cottage setting, large fireplaces, a walking path and nearby lake
- Near excellent area hospitals, such as Christus St. Catherine Hospital and Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL and NRC Health’s customer satisfaction award.