There may come a time when your family member or loved one needs more care than you are able to give at home. We can provide that home away from home where you can feel comfortable that your loved one is in the best hands, safe and secure. At BeeHive Homes of Lamesa, we take pride in maintaining a clean and welcoming environment for our residents and providing a positive and supportive staff that truly cares for our residents.
Bee Hive Assisted living is almost exactly what it sounds like. Assisted living care offers residents that independence and freedom in a home like environment with the care and support of qualified caregivers always there to assist when needed. Bee Hive Assisted living homes , like many other homes, are designed to provide residents with assistance with basic ADLs (activities of daily living) such as dressing, bathing, grooming, laundry services, food preparation, and much more. However, Bee Hive Homes is unique in the fact that we have focused on reducing the staff to resident ratios in our homes to provide a higher level of personal service.
At the BeeHive Homes assisted living home, we take the time to know and understand the needs of each and every resident. In fact, our goal is to make every resident feel like a part of the family. We have family-style living with a large open dining room and living room so our residents can have plenty of contact with other residents and our caregivers.
BeeHive Homes is designed as a smaller facility for a homier more comfortable atmosphere, yet we offer plenty of privacy for our residents. We have family-style living with a large open dining room and living room so our residents can have plenty of contact with other residents and our caregivers.
Our residents enjoy the following:
- Private furnished rooms with three-quarter bathrooms, pendant emergency call systems, and cable and telephone hookups residents are, of course, encouraged to bring any personal items to make their residence their own. Rooms are large enough to accommodate an individual or a couple
- Maintenance-free living with daily housekeeping and weekly laundry services
- Three home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals daily as well as snacks available throughout the day
- Assistance with dressing, bathing, medication management, personal hygiene and grooming, and continence management
- Activities to promote daily physical fitness and creative and social interaction
- 24-hour trained professional staff
- Excellent resident to staff ratios to ensure personalized care
- Trained staff, including dementia care
- Both Senior Assisted Living homes and Alzheimer s/Dementia Secured Assisted Living homes for cognitively impaired residents
- Electronic security in Alzheimer s/Dementia Secured Assisted Living homes and enclosed yards and patios
Our design team is currently searching for photos to post for this listing. If you represent this community and would like photos to appear sooner, please contact us at photos@FindContinuingCare.com.