Royal Park Retirement Center is an energetic assisted living community in Spokane, Washington. It is within wonderful Spokane County which is part of the Evergreen State.
At Royal Park Retirement Center, we know home is where you’d rather be. But, if living independently is no longer an option, let our center become your new home. We offer both Independent and Assisted Living apartments that fit your needs and lifestyle. Through quality housing options, services and care, residents enjoy retiring the ROYAL way!
Royal Park Retirement Center is dedicated to providing a living experience that encourages independence and activity. Because we strive to be a value to those we serve, we would encourage you to look into our competitive rates before you decide on your next home. We are confident that you will be impressed with our excellent value. We are dedicated to providing a living experience that encourages independence and activity.
Independent living is a rewarding experience for seniors who still enjoy an active lifestyle. Our communities complement your routine and give you independence and peace of mind. With fine features, distinctive amenities, and attentive service you will feel right at home. We offer luxurious housing options and easy month-to-month rental programs that encourage financial stability and allow you to continue living the active lifestyle you desire.
Assisted Living creates the perfect balance between activity, engagement, and relaxation. Our communities offer residents an active and independent lifestyle coupled with a full slate of care services provided as you need them. We strive to build an environment with plenty of choices designed to foster your preferred way of life. From simple housekeeping and nutritious meals to hygiene and healthcare, we strive to keep you healthy, happy, and cared for. Your plans, interests, and goals are our first priority. We’re ready to do everything we can to help you live life to the fullest.
We offer a range of health services designed to enhance quality of life and improve health and safety:
- Licensed Nurse On Call 24/7
- Personalized Service Plan
- Ongoing Health Monitoring
- Medication Assistance
- Therapeutic Ambulation
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Anticoagulant Monitoring
- Oxygen Assistance
- Assistance with Mobility or Transfers
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Assisting Diabetic Residents (Including Monitoring Blood Glucose and Administering Insulin)
- Communicating with Physicians Concerning Health Issues
- Coordination of Services with Outside Healthcare Professionals
- Coordinating Services from Home Health Agencies (such as Physical Therapy and Skilled Nursing)
Personal assistance is provided based on individual need and level of care, and may include the following:
- Dressing Assistance
- Grooming Assistance
- Bathing Assistance (up to 2x per week)
- Bathroom Assistance
- Incontinence Management (Reminders, Scheduling, Assistance)
- Meal and Activity Reminders
- Dining Assistance
- Escort Services (Including escort to meals and activities within the community)
- Additional Daily Housekeeping
- Additional Laundry Services
- Transportation Assistance
- Frequent Visual Checks
Our dedicated activities team develops an extensive calendar tailored to your specific needs and preferences. We offer a blend of activities and outings that enrich the body, mind, and spirit. Activities range from weekly field trips into the community, to on-site performers, visiting school children and therapy animals, various groups and games to play, and of course, plenty of Bingo.
SOME OF OUR MORE COMMON ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- On-site Movie Events
- Seasonal Holiday Celebrations
- Current Events Discussions
- Religious and Worship Services
- Summer and Weekend BBQs
- Outdoor Events
- Bingo & Games
We also organize plenty of special events throughout the year. These may include cookouts in the summer, Mother and Fathers’ Day buffet luncheons, annual holiday parties, Sunday dinners and a trip to the movie theater complete with popcorn and candy. We also encourage family and friends to participate in any of these activities.