Beulahland Assisted Living is a home located in Grafton, WV. We provide excellent quality of life for our residents, and promote an engaging and healthy community. Our residents are valued persons, with real experiences and needs that matter. We encourage all residents to share their needs as we continually seek to improve and promote a respectful, comforting, and enjoyable environment.
We have a loving staff who is trained to care for your loved ones needs.
Our Staff is trained in the following areas:
- Alzheimer’s Dementia
- Stroke Patients
- Colostomy Care
- Foley Catheter Care
- Brain Shunts
- End of Life Care
- CPR- First Aid
- Experienced & Well-Trained Staff.
- No less than 2 employees on staff per shift.
- Many years of experience here at
- Beulahland Assisted Living.
- Three (3) Meals per day
- 24 hr RN with weekly visits
- Hospice of Physical Therapy (if Physician Ordered)