The Village at Heritage Point is a splendid assisted living community in Morgantown, West Virginia. It is within dynamic Monongalia County which is part of the Mountain State.
Once you become a resident of The Village at Heritage Point, you’ll soon discover how friendly life can be at this not–for–profit Life Plan Community. You’ll experience the welcome of true neighbors and enjoy a uniquely inviting location. The Village offers independent living and The Suites features assisted living.
Set amidst the scenic mountains of West Virginia’s Monongalia County, The Village at Heritage Point enjoys our state’s famous natural beauty, as well as the many cultural, educational and entertainment benefits of Morgantown.
Services and amenities and maintenance-free living set you free, with included home maintenance, lawn care, snow removal, housekeeping, transportation and more. Residence choices include spacious apartment homes, with one- and two-bedroom floor plans available.
Our lifestyle allows for complete freedom each day to pursue whatever interests, moves or fascinates you. Access to high quality healthcare services, should they ever be needed, extends that freedom well into the future.
Life at The Village at Heritage Point provides unparalleled independence, freedom and choice. You’ll create the lifestyle you want, enjoying friends, welcoming visits from your family, relaxing in solitude or engaging in stimulating activities. And you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy everything, thanks to maintenance-free living and the presence of a dedicated staff.
The real spark at The Village at Heritage Point is the great variety of interests, hobbies, backgrounds and viewpoints among our residents. You’ll pursue your own interests by taking advantage of our robust calendar of activities, created to enhance each dimension of wellness.
Here, you’ll discover a wide range of social, educational, cultural and recreational events, and trips to many favorite attractions – in Morgantown and beyond. You’ll also appreciate the close proximity of WVU, with its many opportunities for lifelong learning.
Each of these offers an ideal way to increase your overall health while you have fun.
Your Resident Service Package at The Village at Heritage Point is fully covered by the monthly service fee:
- One meal per day in the dining room
- All utilities (except telephone and cable television, provided at discounted rates)
- Interior and exterior home maintenance
- Bi-weekly housekeeping and flat laundry services
- Wireless Internet service
- Scheduled and personal transportation
- V-TV, our community television channel
- Social and recreational activities
- Health and wellness programs
- Long–term care benefit
- Consultations with our Wellness Coordinator, a registered nurse
- 24–hour emergency call system
- Security and fire protection systems
- Priority access to our own assisted living community, The Suites at Heritage Point
You’ll have access to each of these lovely amenities at The Village at Heritage Point:
- Elegant, restaurant–style dining room
- Spacious arts and crafts studio
- Charming game and card room
- Well–equipped exercise room
- Extensive library including a computer lab with personal email and Internet access
- Beautiful, paved walking paths and gazebo
- Community great room for social gatherings
- Inviting lounge areas
- Raised garden beds for personal gardening
- Full–service beauty salon and barbershop
- Resident business center