Evergreen at Morgantown
Morgantown, WV - Assisted Living
Community size: Large (26-100)
Discover Evergreen, a freestanding licensed Personal Care Home dedicated entirely to caring for older adults in a home like setting.
Since 1999, Evergreen has provided exceptional care to its residents. The family atmosphere at Evergreen offers companionship, security and compassionate care, paired with a fresh sense of vitality and fun!
When it comes to retirement living, you have a lot of choices. You want a place that's designed to meet your unique needs and provide the level of services to which you're accustomed. Personal Care at Evergreen has several options to meet your specific needs. Twenty-four hour care is offered, including hospice care. Short term respite stays are also available, in furnished suites.
A comfortable, homelike atmosphere, the accommodations at Evergreen include large private and semi-private suites with private baths. Housekeeping and linen services are provided. Home style meals are and special diets served in a beautifully appointed dining room. A full range of activities are provided, along with scheduled transportation.
- Lovely private and semi-private one-room suites, complete with bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Assistance with personal care.
- Medication monitoring and administration.
- 24 hour care giving staff.
- Delicious home-cooked meals, snacks, and special diets.
- A variety of leisure activities.
- Housekeeping and linen services.
- Emergency response system.
- Inviting community areas - dining and family rooms, activity center, front porch and gazebo for outdoor relaxing.
Evergreen is a way of living. Our resident-centered approach to senior living puts the person first and provides options to meet the person's individual needs.
Think Personal Care at Evergreen for all your short- and long-term needs.