Cedar Grove is an enchanting assisted living community in Parkersburg, West Virginia. It is within likable Wood County which is part of the Mountain State.
Cedar Grove provides the assistance you need to maintain the independence you desire. Maintain your independence in a community that takes care of your meals, housekeeping and laundry, so you can focus on what matters to you.
The community, which is designed to serve older adults who need some help to maintain their independence, offers a variety of services and amenities.
Our emphasis at Cedar Grove is on enhancing the quality of life for older adults and their families.
Cedar Grove provides a wonderful alternative to a nursing home or struggling alone at home.
Residents have the opportunity to:
- Live in a private apartment, semi-private apartment or suite with community areas, including a lobby, dining room, activity room and outdoor patios.
- Receive personal assistance and help with medications. Certified staff are on-duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Support services, such as three daily meals, housekeeping and laundry are also included.
- Enjoy the companionship of friends and neighbors and participate in social and recreational activities.
Helpful services arranged to make your days fulfilled & comfortable ~
- Ongoing health monitoring and nursing assessments
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing,
- personal hygiene, grooming, and getting to and from activities and dining
- Medication set-up, reminders and assistance
- Three restaurant-style meals daily, plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services
- A range of interesting and varied programs and events
- Assistance with transportation needs
- 24-staffing by certified nursing assistants
- On-site beauty/barber services
- Secured exterior doors
Places to go, things to do, all with convenience in mind for you ~
- Lobby, Lounge and Other Visiting Areas
- Spacious Dining Room
- Activity/Game/Recreation Rooms
- Outdoor Patio Areas