New Horizon's Adult Care Homes is an extraordinary assisted living community in Chino Valley, Arizona. It is within bright and cheery Yavapai County which is part of the Grand Canyon State.
Experience the “Comfort, Dignity, and Respect” New Horizon’s Adult Care Homes has been providing for our Prescott-area senior residents since 1996. We understand the importance of compassion, security and safety, and we recognize our residents’ desire for independence.
We strive to do our very best to enhance the quality of life for our residents by providing the most loving care possible.
When your loved one can no longer safely live on their own, consider New Horizon’s Adult Care Homes as their home away from home.
Our assisted living homes are custom designed and built with our residents in mind. All three of our Prescott Valley and Chino Valley adult care homes are built with wide hallways and doors for wheelchair access.
Our senior care homes also include large roll-in showers, as well as large dining room tables that allow our residents to eat meals as a family.
About Each Care Home:
- Licensed for up to 10 residents
- Licensed for all levels of care
- Caregivers are state certified and fingerprinted
Because food is one of the lasting enjoyments for seniors, mealtime in our assisted living homes is a pleasurable experience. We serve meals on beautiful dinnerware and goblets, and provide homemade yeast rolls on a weekly basis.
Why Prescott-area health care professionals rank our assisted living homes the #1 alternative to nursing home care.
- We own and operate 3 custom built Prescott Assisted Living homes located in Prescott Valley and Chino Valley, Arizona.
- Our adult care home in Chino Valley is the ONLY assisted living home in town!
- Our Arizona assisted living homes provide care for seniors who suffer from Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
- Our adult care homes also provide incontinence care for our residents who require extra attention.
Our design team is currently searching for photos to post for this listing. If you represent this community and would like photos to appear sooner, please contact us at photos@FindContinuingCare.com.