Good Samaritan Society Willow Wind Residence
Prescott, AZ - Assisted Living
Community size: Large (26-100)
Good Samaritan Society Willow Wind Residence is a peaceful assisted living community in Prescott, Arizona. It is within well-favored Yavapai County which is part of the Grand Canyon State.
Willow Wind is an assisted living community designed for those who want a more supportive environment to call home. We help you live life on your own terms by offering the services and amenities that fit your needs.
Assisted living communities are licensed healthcare providers that offer residents housing, personal assistance, supportive services, and custom healthcare plans.
Residents live in apartments or residential units and don’t require around-the-clock nursing supervision. Staff members are accessible 24 hours a day.
Willow Wind residents have many opportunities to attend cultural, spiritual, educational and social activities on site and on the town.
- Field trips
- Special monthly events
Family and friends are always welcome.
The following is a sample of available services:
- Professional care 24 hours a day
- Shower and bathing assistance
- Dressing and grooming assistance
- Personalized medication management
- Vital signs monitoring
- Stable diabetes management
- Meals and activities escort
- Ostomy and/or catheter care
- Medical appointment escort
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Laundry of linens and two personal loads per week
- Toilet paper and tissues (up to two per week)
- Personal emergency response system
- Scheduled and documented vital signs and weight once monthly
- Attended use of therapeutic spa once weekly up to 45 minutes
We have all the amenities and fellowship of a thriving community:
- Courtyards to enjoy Prescott’s great climate
- Furnished appliances (refrigerator, microwave, heat and air conditioning unit, mini blinds)
- All utilities included except telephone
- Basic cable television and wireless internet
- Maintenance of building and grounds
- An elegant great room
- Three home-cooked meals a day and snacks
- Transportation to and from medical appointments Monday-Friday
- Private dining room for those special occasions
- Planned social, recreational and religious activities
- Planned exercise and wellness program
- Centrally located nursing office
- Beauty/barbershop on property
- Wheelchair-accessible passenger van
- Chapel/religious services
Studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments are available. Our apartments offer large bathrooms with walk-in showers, a kitchenette with granite countertops, fridge, microwave and more.