Located in Gilbert, Arizona, Sunrise of Gilbert offers assisted living that’s as desirable and top-quality as the surrounding community. We pride ourselves on providing compassionate, resident-centered care, from our Designated Care Managers to our wellness staff; each team member is focused on getting to know our residents as individuals and helping them maintain as much independence as possible. Amenities like an on-site salon and market, a heated outdoor pool, housekeeping and linen service, and available transportation all contribute to our ability to help our residents experience the joy of every day—on their own terms. At the same time, we offer an early transitional memory care neighborhood, Terrace Club, for residents who are experiencing early stages of memory loss, and a secure Reminiscence Neighborhood for those who may require additional memory care support. It's no surprise that many of our Gilbert, AZ, independent living and assisted living residents say they wish they'd moved in to Sunrise sooner!
Sunrise complies with applicable federal and state civil rights laws and does not discriminate against, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Sunrise will provide reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities, including those who are deaf or hard of hearing. If you require an accommodation of any kind, please contact Sunrise staff.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Our dining services coordinator shares that the best part of her day is walking out into the dining room after a meal has been served to see how the residents enjoyed themselves. “It’s all about them,” she said, “what we do, and all the special touches in the food we prepare, we do it because we care.”