Cerbat Guest Home has been providing care for the elderly for over 20 years. We take pride in providing care for residents that may need a little help, total care, and everything in between. From medication administration to hospice care, we offer a variety of in house activities and we have outside entertainment that enjoy coming in and performing for us, along with local church services that provide a service. We have a friendly experienced certified staff who truly cares about the residents and their families.
We also offer to the community the Certified Caregiver training class throughout the year.
Services We Offer
- Home Health
- Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy can come out and evaluate and treat patients.
- Very Family Oriented
- In House Doctor
- Any Doctor is welcom to the facility
- Daily Activities for Residents
- Respite Care
- Homestyle Meals Daily
- to Hospice Care with choice from family of hospice company.
- State Licensed
- Short & Long Term Placement
- ALTC Provider
- Home Like Atmosphere
- Reasonable Rates
- Certified Caregiver
- Training Classes offered to the community.