Kingman, AZ - Assisted Living
Community size: Small (1-10)
Hope Haven is an enchanting assisted living community in Kingman, Arizona. It is within popular Mohave County which is part of the Grand Canyon State.
We are a 7 bed assisted living facility that has five private rooms and one semi-private room. Our Mission is to provide exceptional care to those that are no longer able to care for themselves, in a home like setting that harbors dignity, love and respect to our residents, staff and families. Our Vision is to set a new standard of elder care in our community that gives hope of happier days to come through lessening the guilt and stress associated with this difficult yet precious time of life.
Our staff will provide 24-hour care to our residents. The staff consists of one registered nurse and six certified caregivers. Our caregivers will provide assistance with all activities of daily living, making three homecooked meals a day including snacks. Our caregivers will engage the residents in daily activities and ensure a comfortable environment for our residents and their families. Hope Haven’s caregivers will use techniques by the occupational therapist and dementia and Alzheimer’s advocate, Teepa Snow. The caregivers will integrate their Alzheimer’s and dementia training, that is a requirement for employment, into their interactions with our dementia residents, fostering a less stressful environment for our residents and staff.
- Owned and managed by experienced Registered Nurse
- 24-hour staffing with certified caregivers
- On call Registered Nurse 24-hours per day
- Medication assistance/administration
- 3 nutritious meals per day, including snacks and accommodations for special dietary needs.
- Resident centered activities offered twice daily.
- Relaxing outdoor seating for residents and families
- Laundry and housekeeping services