LoveCare Co. is an exquisite assisted living community in Tucson, Arizona. It is within elegant Pima County which is part of the Grand Canyon State.
Top Quality Care for our residents
- Three healthy, homecooked meals with snacks daily
- Medically prescribed diets available
- Laundry and daily housekeeping
- Assistance with bathing and ADL’s
- Medication management
- High Speed Internet and cable in bedrooms
- Certified Caregivers
- Visiting Medical Professionals
- Hospice care
- Therapy Animals
- Continuous assessment of residents to determine individual needs
- Potential residents receive a full evaluation prior to admission to our home
We are licensed for all three levels of care:
- Supervisory Care Services: General supervision, including daily awareness of residents functioning and continuing needs, the ability to intervene in a crisis and assistance in the self-administration of prescribed medications.
- Personal Care Services: Assistance with activities of daily living, includes coordination or provision of intermittent nursing services and administration of medications and/or treatments.
- Directed Care Services: Programs and services, including personal care services, provided to persons who are incapable of recognizing danger, summoning assistance, or expressing their needs.
We work with several local Hospices that include:
- Casa de la Luz
- Hospice Family Care
We are experienced in providing care for residents with:
- Dementia and other memory loss diseases
- Physical disabilities
- Diabetic management & care
- Wound care
- Colostomy bag care
- Stomach tube feeding