The Beverly Hills Carmel retirement communities, located on beautiful Burton Way at the entrance to Beverly Hills, invite you to come live the good life in a luxurious setting. Lovely, spacious apartments, delicious Kosher dining, fun-filled activities, and customized loving care await you at the Carmels. Family owned and operated for over 40 years, the Carmels have brought gracious retirement living to the Jewish community since 1976.
When you come to live at the Carmels, you’ll find community and friendship, along with a dedicated staff that is here to serve you 24 hours a day. Leave your worries behind, and know that our staff are taking care of you day and night. A full calendar of entertainment and rewarding activities await you.
Do you have a special activity that you enjoy? Please let us know! We are always willing to add new activities and clubs. Every day is filled with fun and friendship at the Carmels - and the peace of mind that comes from our signature care services.
Situated across the street from each other on Burton Way, both Carmels welcome residents and guests into the atmosphere of an exclusive upscale hotel. Residents of Beverly Hills Carmel North will find the luxurious feel of a boutique hotel, appointed with classic delightful décor that is full of charm. Residents of Beverly Hills Carmel South will discover a warm, welcoming atmosphere featuring a contemporarty, light and bright décor that is pure elegance.
Conveniently located by Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, some of Los Angeles’ most prominent physicians, The Beverly Center, The Grove, Wilshire Boulevard, and the famous shopping and dining locations on Robertson Boulevard, our residents enjoy the good life - when you choose Beverly Hills Carmel, let us pamper you!
Our included services and amenities:
- 3 delicious home-cooked meals served daily in our beautifully appointed dining rooms
- Daily Afternoon High Tea with fruit and pastries
- Personal limousine service
- Daily housekeeping service
- Linen service
- Daily Fitness classes including Yoga, Tai Chi, and Zumba
- Fun daily activities facilitated by in-house Activities Coordinator
- 24-hour care staff and emergency services
- Complete maintenance service
- Free Wi-Fi and common-area computer
- Beautifully landscaped courtyard and outdoor patios
- Common areas including library, crafts & card rooms
- Lovely, comfortable living rooms and common areas including recreation room
- Covered parking