Sunrise at Cherry Creek
Denver, CO - Assisted Living
Community size: Extra Large (100+)
Welcome to Sunrise at Cherry Creek, a warm Denver, Colorado senior living community full of engaging programs and a friendly, tenured team. Located centrally in Cherry Creek, our intimate community has a charming elegance with a distinctive look and feel. Featuring a comfortable porch, sunroom, fireplace lounges, and secure outdoor patios in our Reminiscence neighborhoods, residents and their families often describe our community as welcoming, friendly, and warm.
Our passionate and tenured team is on hand 24 hours a day and works to learn and understand your personal needs and preferences. We are able to accommodate residents of all acuity levels, including residents with all stages of memory loss in our secure Reminiscence neighborhood —specially designed to support the unique needs of residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. In fact, our Reminiscence neighborhood recently received a full renovation, featuring new carpet, furniture, fixtures, paint, and more.
In line with Sunrise Live With Purpose™ programming , we offer a robust schedule of success-oriented activities—designed to enhance dignity and encourage social engagement and brain health. When you visit us, you may encounter our residents enjoying a meal prepared by our culinary team (such as our community favorite: fettuccine Alfredo with shrimp and Roma tomatoes) or participating in one of our many activities designed to enrich the mind, body, and spirit, including highly anticipated live musical performances and Zumba classes.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Centrally located in Denver, CO , offering assisted living , memory care for residents with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, short-term respite care , and coordination of hospice care
- Located in the beautiful Cherry Creek neighborhood, at the intersection of Colorado Boulevard and Alameda Avenue
- Medical support provided by Rose Medical, St. Joseph Hospital, National Jewish Hospital, and several nearby skilled nursing centers
- Minutes from a full range of activities for residents and their families, including dining, boutiques, parks, entertainment, salons, fitness centers, libraries, golf, and more
- Nearby some of Denver’s best restaurants—perfect for our “Lunch Bunch” weekly outings
- Close to Cherry Creek Mall, Whole Foods, Denver Botanic Gardens, the Denver Zoo, and downtown Denver
- Near the Graland School , offering many opportunities for unique inter-generational programs