With our dedicated Care Team, we provide long-term care and respite care with an intimate and personal approach.
Owners Michelle and Tyler Westerman bring their own special brand of caring and hospitality to each resident. They created Live to Assist because of a lifelong dream to serve their community. Their two little boys often visit to share their version of caring and affection.
Our care home provides each resident a homey atmosphere with personalized care. The comfortable backyard has a garden that every resident can enjoy. The entire home is ADA compliant making it easy to navigate.
Live To Assist has spacious rooms with comfortable beds and seating for visiting friends and family. There is also a TV for entertainment and to keep up with what’s happening in the world.
- 24 Hour Experienced, On-site Staff with a Ratio of 1 to 4
- Newly Remodeled Private Rooms
- Walker and Wheelchair Accessibility
- Assistance with Bathing, Toileting, Dressing, and Transfers
- Medication Supervision and Assistance
- Home Cooked Meals and Snacks
- Housekeeping and Laundry
- Daily Activities and Planned Outings
- Wheelchair Accessible Garden
- Cable, Phone and Internet
- Family and Current Events
- Work with Home Health and Hospice Companies