At WindSong at Northridge, we provide the purposeful, engaging and meaningful lifestyle that people with memory loss need – and their families want. Our days are filled with joyful moments to ensure our residents have opportunities to live enriching lives. Our professional staff are trained in the Montessori Inspired Lifestyle® Approach to dementia care under the guidance of Dr. Cameron Camp.
Located in beautiful Greeley Colorado, WindSong at Northridge is a 52 apartment memory care community dedicated to serving seniors with memory loss. All apartments have private, in-suite bathrooms. Residents are encouraged to personalize their rooms making them a special extension of home.
At WindSong at Northridge, we provide the purposeful, engaging and meaningful lifestyle that people with memory loss need – and their families want. Our days are filled with joyful moments to ensure our residents still have opportunities to live enriching lives, filled with happiness that simple pleasures can bring. Our professional staff are trained in the Montessori Inspired Lifestyle Approach to dementia care under the guidance of Dr. Cameron Camp.
Five levels of care are identified according to the medical, functional and psychosocial status of the resident. These levels are determined by the Registered Nurse after completing a personal assessment. Because individuals vary widely in strengths and needs, it should be remembered that this is only an overview.
When a resident is at the highest level of care (Level Five), additional time and intensity of services may require an arrangement for outside supportive services such as home health care or private duty assistant. It may become appropriate and cost-effective to pursue placement in a nursing facility. The facility RN will explore with the resident’s family, the best options for the welfare of the resident and the facility.
- Restaurant-style dining
- Private dining available for family and special events
- Therapy kitchen for cooking activities
- Housekeeping & laundry services
- Salon services
- Community maintenance
- Life enriching Montessori based activities
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- All utilities paid (except phone & cable)
- Free Wi-Fi Internet
- Individual care plan
- Trained team member available 24 hours a day
- Full Time RN on Staff
- Assistance with personal needs
- Medication management
- Routine health assessments
- Monitoring of chronic conditions
- 24-hour emergency call system
- Montessori Inspired Lifestyle ® Behavioral Programming
- Art, music, and pet therapies
- Pharmacy services
- Exercise programs
- Respite stays in furnished apartments