Ana's PHC #2 Private Care Home is an excellent assisted living community in Lawrenceville, Georgia. It is within impressive Gwinnett County which is part of the Peach State.
When you took your first steps, you held on to her. Now, she leans on your arm just to make it to the table. When you were scared, he chased monsters from under your bed. He remembers this with a smile, but, once in a while, he doesn't remember you. That scares both of you. Facing the need to place a beloved elderly family member in a senior care home may be one of the toughest things you'll ever do. If you're not ready for that yet, we also offer adult day care services: we watch over your loved one while you work or take a much needed break once in a while.
We'd love to show you what a difference a small, residential setting can make.
Available to those who reside with us and our adult day care customers:
- Supervision, including video monitoring, and exits equipped with alarms that alert staff to all exits and entrances
- Handicap and wheelchair friendly facilities
- Park-like settings in a peaceful residential neighborhood with views of wooded areas
- Supervised medication
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, and personal care
- Home-cooked, wholesome meals
- Nutritional snacks between meals
- Special diets for residents with particular dietary needs
- Activities including daily exercise, games, sing-a-longs, movie nights, walks, birthday parties, holiday specials, and discussions regarding current events
- Transportation arrangements are available for a reasonable fee
Available only to those who reside with us:
- Daily housekeeping, including laundry and linen services
- In-room tray service for residents who are unable to come to the dinning room
- Personalized room decorations and continued involvement with social and religious organizations are encouraged