Senior living at Sunrise of Leawood, KS, is all about attention to detail. It starts with our beautifully decorated, easy-to-navigate community, with amenities like a gated garden with walking paths and a bistro with a jukebox. Our suites are thoughtfully designed for comfort, convenience and safety. But most of all, the “little things that make a big difference” come from our dedicated team members, who go out of their way each and every day to fulfill the Sunrise Mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. Social engagement, participation in activities in and around Leawood, KS, and individualized attention in everything from mealtime menus to daily schedules—it’s all part of why Sunrise Senior Living is the best choice for residents and their families.
At Sunrise, we recognize that diet is one of the most important aspects of a senior's life. We focus on from-scratch cooking using fine ingredients that favor natural herbs and spices, as well as many local and fresh ingredients to serve our residents delicious and well-balanced meals each day. Our highly trained chefs talk regularly with our residents to learn what menu items they would like featured in the community as we strive to create a restaurant-style dining experience for all to enjoy.
At Sunrise, we're not only passionate about great food - we're passionate about our people.
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Locations Highlights:
- Sunrise of Leawood, KS , offers senior living options including assisted living , memory care and short-term stays
- Medical support provided by Menorah Medical Center, St. Luke’s South Hospital, St. Joseph Hospital and Mid-America Rehabilitation
- Close to Town Center Plaza, Oklahoma Joe’s, Dean & DeLuca, 810 Zone, Hen House, Johnson County Library and AMC Theatres
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL