Sunrise at Siegen
Baton Rouge, LA - Assisted Living
Community size: Large (26-100)
If you’re looking for premier senior living in Baton Rouge, LA , look no further than Sunrise at Siegen . Our cozy home environment is filled with rich programming to make up an engaging, happy, fun-filled lifestyle. Activities are created with our residents’ individual interests in mind, and we incorporate service projects into our program to encourage a life with purpose and gratification. We’re also very proud of our five-star dining program, which offers a delicious and balanced nutritional menu.
Our Designated Care Managers, staff nurses and dementia-trained specialists possess a vast knowledge of working with seniors and anticipating their changes. The care team is hired based on the Sunrise Mission of championing the quality of life of all seniors. We invest in our team and provide them with ongoing training to better understand the constant changes of our residents. We’re all committed to helping residents remain independent, connecting with their families in a meaningful way and building friendships with our residents who become part of our Sunrise at Siegen family.
At Sunrise at Siegen, we know how important the dining experience is to our residents and we strive to ensure satisfaction for our residents and their loved ones.
Each month, we host themed family nights where our entire community gets together and enjoys delicious food and drinks prepared by our Dining team. These functions are a popular event at our community and always fill up fast! We also have a number of family members that regularly dine in our community, which we encourage.
Seafood dishes are some of our residents most requested meals, particularly Fried Catfish and Shrimp Fettuccine. We also use chicken in many of meals and prepare it in a variety of fashions including fried, baked, BBQ, casseroles, pastas and salad. We know that variety is key and we are always keeping it interesting!
Although services and amenities vary slightly by location and care level, they typically include:
- Trained staff available 24-hours a day
- Daily physical fitness, creative, social, learning and spiritual activities , scheduled group trips and resident-sponsored clubs for a variety of interests
- Up to three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of menu choices with snacks available throughout the day
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed on-staff nurse
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry
- Social and educational programs for families
- Scheduled resident and family meetings
- Gracious accommodations with a variety of floor plans
- Maintenance of building and grounds
Community & Location Highlights:
- Located just five miles from Sunrise of Baton Rouge , near the intersection of Siegen Lane and Perkins Road
- Offering assisted living and memory care
- Nearby hospitals include Our Lady of the Lake, Baton Rouge General Medical Center–Bluebonnet Campus
- On-site programs include the Reflection Room, a controlled multi-sensory environment to help soothe and stimulate residents using music, smells, and tactile fabrics and The View to help visually impaired residents remain more independent
- Nearby shopping and restaurants at Perkins Rowe and Mall of Louisiana
- Close to a movie theater, the YMCA (pool and gym) and the Baton Rouge Library on Bluebonnet