Crest View Senior Community - Blaine
Blaine, MN - Assisted Living, Memory Care
From senior housing to assisted living to memory care to skilled care services, Crest View offers choices and options to fit your individual needs and desires. We’ve offered unparalleled service in Columbia Heights, MN since 1952 and we took root in Blaine, MN in 2016.
When you walk through the doors, we hope you’re greeted with a sense that God’s hand is at work and that caring people are serving others in His name. The Christians who started Crest View in 1952 were pioneers. We honor them by continuing to serve seniors and their loved ones to the best of our abilities. We are called to serve and we are blessed.
LIVE LIFE IN CREST VIEW SENIOR COMMUNITIES
- Independent Living
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Care Suites
- Short Term Rehab
- Respite Care
- Nurse PractitionerPhysician
A variety of layouts are offered, from a cozy bed and breakfast suite to a spacious two-bedroom plus den and two baths. Financial assistance may be available, depending on qualifications and housing selections.
CHECK OUT THE CREST VIEW DIFFERENCE
- 65+ Years of Serving People in Anoka County and Surrounding Area
- Longevity of Employees — Up to 40+ Years!
- Campus Settings — Continuum of Care Meets Your Needs, Now or in the Future
- Faith-based Nonprofit
- Board of Directors Made Up of Local Community Leaders
- Worship and Spiritual Services
- Wellness Programs and Exercise Classes
- Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Drum Circles and other Complimentary Therapies
- Beauty/Barber Shop on Site
- Live Music
- Special Outings