Our comfortable and attractive independent living building for Senior’s 62 years and older is designed to fit the personal lifestyle and evolving needs of our active Seniors. NHHI’s independent living Senior Building combine elegantly designed living and affordability to enhance the lives of our Senior residents.
It is the firm conviction of those involved in this and similar developments that affordable housing is a significant factor in helping seniors realize their full potential and maintain their rightful place as participating and contributing members of the community. Further, we see seniors as a genuine source of community enrichment. Their increased freedom and growth stands as a victory in which we all share and which contributes to our community strength and our personal freedom.
- Accessible spacious kitchen
- Fully accessible
- Large accessible bathrooms with roll in showers
- Carpeted bedroom & living room
- 21 fully accessible 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Large, multi-purpose community room
- Large laundry facilities
- Outdoor terrace with gas grill
- Lounge area
- Controlled access entry system
- Fully sprinkled for fire protection
- Shopping, recreational, medical and transportation near by
- Off street parking
- Approved pets welcome
- Personal Care Attendant services are available to residents through our partner; Accessible Space Incorporated (ASI). These services are available to qualifying persons 24 hours per day.