Morning Glory Homes is a spirited assisted living community in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It is within fascinating Hennepin County which is part of the North Star State.
Morning Glory Homes are licensed Comprehensive Care Homes that have 24/7 care in a residential neighborhood. Both homes are in Minnetonka.
We offer 24/7 care provided by health care professionals and support staff who are specially trained to manage the unique needs of residents living with memory loss and cognitive decline. We focus on providing a safe, familiar and stimulating family home environment.
People who are attracted to our homes generally have a need for a high level of physical or emotional support that exceeds their caregivers’ capacity. As difficult a decision as this is for all involved, caregivers are not effective if they never get sleep. The search for a licensed assisted living facility often begins because people are simply exhausted. At Morning Glory, we can provide a full range of expert care, through the end of life.
Our homes operate with a philosophy of care that allows aging-in-place, with more intensive services available on-site as needs progress. Our homes also offer a “hands-on” management approach, often having members of the management team available on-site daily.
We understand that successful senior care and memory care starts with the way the caregiver treats the resident. We always respect our resident’s dignity by treating them with courtesy, patience and compassion. Enhancing our resident’s quality of life is our number one priority.
Personal & Medical Care
- Resident specific care plans
- Registered nurses on call 24 hours a day
- RN or LPN visit daily.
- Registered nurse care coordination
- Registered nurse maintenance of clinical record information
- Registered nurse coordination of laboratory and physician requests
- Awake Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) and HHA on-site 24 hours per day
- 1:3 care ratios days and evenings (1 caregiver to 3 residents)
- 24 hour assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
- All personal cares including: bathing, dressing, grooming, etc.
- Incontinence management
- Medication management, storage and administration
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Daily cueing and redirection as needed
- Laundry and linen services
Specialized Services Available:
- Customized skilled nursing services (examples: wound care, injections)
- 2 person transfers days and evenings including mechanical lifts
- Insulin management and blood glucose monitoring
- Catheter care
- One-on-one feeding assistance
- Escort to social and medical appointments
- Incontinence and medical supplies
- End of life hospice care coordinated on-site
- Additional customized services are available
Types of Clients we care for:
- Dementia (all levels)
- MS (multiple sclerosis)
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Respiratory ailments (including O2 dependency)
- Cancer patients
- Wound care
- High fall risk
Payment we accept:
- Private pay
- Elderly Waiver (EW)