Interlude Restorative Suites is located on the Abbott Northwestern - WestHealth campus in Plymouth, Minnesota. Interlude combines expert post-hospital medical care with a comfortable spa-like environment to create a place to recover, refresh and renew.
At Interlude Restorative Suites, we offer the most technologically advanced services coupled with individualized care. In addition to the many amenities highlighted on the main amenities page, at our Abbott Northwestern - WestHealth campus in Plymouth, you will also find:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy offered seven days a week (as medically indicated)
- One-on-one treatment sessions tailored to fit your specific goals
- Interdisciplinary team approach
- Physician oversight provided by Allina Senior Care Transitions
- Availability to continue treatment with our highly trained therapist after returning home
Other specialized therapy equipment includes:
- Our 92 degree HydroWorx therapy pool uses warm water for Aquatic Therapy. The pool has a unique underwater treadmill with a camera system for gait analysis and training. Exercising in the water allows movement of joints without the complications of gravity.
Each suite is designed as an upscale, comfortable healing space. An in-room shower, microwave, refrigerator and sink help create a hotel-like atmosphere. Beautiful, rich wood grain furniture, plush linens and soothing color schemes contribute to an overall feeling of being in your own mini-retreat.
Interlude™ Restorative Suites takes extra steps to ensure your privacy and serenity. Our no-wake policy helps you get the rest you need. The specialized call light system lets staff know you need assistance without sounding bells or announcements.
Made-from-scratch menu selections. Accomplished chefs. Luxurious table linens. Interlude gives you and your visitors tasty dining options. Choose to dine in a neighborhood restaurant where you’ll find attentive staff ready to serve you in a beautiful setting including elegantly set tables and fireplace. Or, choose to order for in-suite delivery. Your visitors are welcome to order from the menu, too.
Interlude guests and their families can enjoy gourmet sit-down meals. Each floor has a dining area with a full commercial kitchen and menu service. Guests may order meals in-suite or go to one of the dining areas to eat with family and friends.
In addition to two dining venues, the Plymouth location also offers the convenience of a bistro setting offering made-to-order features, healthy choices Grab and Go items, desserts, and beverages. We proudly serve Starbucks® coffee. Hours are Monday-Friday 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Open to the public.
Pamper yourself in the Laurel Bay Salon. Laurel Bay is a full-service licensed salon open to community guests, staff, and the surrounding neighborhood. The salon offers a full menu of hair, nail and waxing services.