St. John’s United is pleased to be a leader in retirement living for older adults and a provider of human services across the whole arc of life. From independent to assisted living, outpatient physical therapy to transitional care, pregnancy support to adoption; we offer our community a variety of services to meet their changing needs. At St. John’s we aspire to champion your best life possible, believing that every person has SO MUCH LIFE TO LIVE! Our commitment to quality care for seniors, families, and children is why we are the most well-known provider for senior living and healthcare in the region.
St. John’s United continuum of care extends beyond the Billings community and offering enhanced assisted living care through the services at Richardson Cottage, located in the quaint community of Laurel MT, Richardson Cottage is dedicated to serving the needs of our residents through person-centered care. Richardson Cottage has the capability to serve those who will benefit from memory care. Residents find ongoing comfort in the familiar touches and shared communal routines. Licensed memory care staff aid residents in finding familiarity in a secure and nurturing environment. The paring of private en-suite apartments alongside community living areas and outdoor spaces encourage enduring fellowship while honoring individual privacy. Practical amenities that promote physical and social wellbeing at Richardson Cottage include:
- Richardson has private or deluxe apartments, no one and two bedrooms
- Outdoor spaces
- Vegetable garden
- Walking paths
- Cozy gathering quarters with a fireplace, piano, and big screen TV
- Game/activities room
- Family-style dining
- One and two bedroom en-suites
- Laundry Services
- ADA Jacuzzi Tub
- Priority access to the full continuum of care at any St. John’s United residence
As a mission directed organization, St. John’s United fosters the sharing of God’s healing presence in inclusive community settings. At Richardson Cottage, this is achieved using a Servant Partnership structure, by which living, and recreation is built around the resident, or Elder. In Hebrew, sharath means ”to attend, to contribute, or minister unto, to serve, to wait”. The Sharaths at Richardson Cottage are universal workers that tend to the daily needs of the Elders and promote the nurturing, safe environment of Richardson Cottage. Assisted Living Coordinators supervise the Sharaths and direct the quality of care that Elder are receiving. The final piece of our Servant Partnership structure involves the support team, composed of nurses, culinary staff, and administrators who ensure that the needs of Elders are met.
St. John’s United is committed to:
- Being a mission directed organization, whose source is God’s Word of love and hope for all humanity through the gift of Jesus Christ.
- Providing a continuum of caring in the midst of life transitions.
- Providing appropriate care, service, employment and volunteer opportunities with respect and love for all people.
- Being a leader in innovation and sharing our knowledge and gifts.
- Taking risks on behalf of people in need.
- Practicing stewardship through wise management of our gifts and resources.
- Fostering faithful, effective collaborations and partnerships within and beyond the Lutheran Church.
- Being a place where all people are engaged and celebrated as both givers and receivers of love.