Cary Family Care
Cary, NC - Assisted Living
Community size: Small (1-10)
Cary Family Care is owned and operated by a professionally-trained nurse. It was created in response to the primary desire we each have to live in a home, not an institution, safely and securely with as much independence and dignity as possible.
Having managed a large skilled nursing facility, we personally witnessed the shortcomings of warehousing older adults whose individual needs were either insufficiently met or simply neglected because of the small staff and large population.
Our home caters to only 3 seniors who need assistance with routine care and activities of daily living. This intimate setting with a 3-1 resident to staff ratio enables us to enrich the lives of seniors under our care. The quality of individualized around-the-clock care your loved one will receive in our home is unsurpassed when compared to institutional placement.
At Cary Family Care we provide a safe environment for seniors who desire exceptional living combined with personalized care. Our goal is to allow for aging in place. This gives our residents the opportunity to reside in our home safely and comfortably. Should your needs change, our caring and professional staff will evaluate your level of care and create a customized care program to meet your changing needs.
Cary Family Care offers a wide range of senior care services which include:
- A warm and loving environment with mentally engaging activities.
- A devoted staff who care and treat for the residents with love and respect.
- A secure environment with staff on site 24 hours a day.
- CPR and First Aid trained staff on duty at all times.
- A trained staff specializing in Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- Three nutritious meals a day with snacks and refreshments throughout the day.
- Compassionate care is taken with bathing, dressing and personal hygiene.
- Personal laundry and linen services
- Physical exercises that are tailored to individual ability
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- Handicap accessibility
- Visiting physical, occupational, speech and massage therapists
- Visiting chaplain, social worker, nurse and physician