Avalon Assisted Living at Bridgewater is our original assisted living residence, located close by our Bridgeway at Bridgewater Rehabilitation Center. It has gained significant recognition from the community and professional organizations for its commitment to quality care.
At The Avalons, our residents enjoy the benefits of an independent lifestyle, while also having comfort and peace of mind knowing that nursing services are available, if needed. The Avalon’s multiple care levels enable us to personalize care plans to each individual’s unique needs, while providing a cozy, community environment that feels a lot like home.
Our assisted living nursing staff is recognized on a state and national level for its excellence and professionalism in the assisted living industry. Avalon Assisted Living Residences have earned Advanced Standing status from the New Jersey Department of Health and the Health Care Association of New Jersey Foundation (HCANJF) for meeting and exceeding regulatory and quality standards. The Avalons have also been recognized by readers of the Courier News as Best of the Best Assisted Living Community and Best of the Best Adult Living Community for several consecutive years.
At our assisted living facilities, you'll find compassionate care during your respite recovery, orthopedic recovery, cardiac rehabilitation, and memory loss care rehabilitation. If you are considering an assisted living center or personal care service for your loved one, be sure to visit The Avalons of Bridgeway.
At The Avalons, we take pride in the luxurious and beautiful atmosphere that surrounds our residents. We have created a number of comforts to offer a home-like environment combined with a top-notch care plan and healthcare staff to ensure residents enjoy a healthy and happy life.
- Licensed nurses on premises 24 hours a day
- Wireless emergency response system
- Medication administration
- Routine health and wellness assessments
- Onsite physician services
- All medications passed by nurses, not Certified Medication Aides
- Housekeeping onsite daily and linen services weekly
- Onsite rehabilitation services
- Three delicious meals served daily
- Daily scheduled social, cultural and recreational activities
- Daily exercise classes
- Religious services
- Transportation services and planned outings on our handicapped-accessible bus
- Landscaped walking paths and gardens
- Audio/visual rooms
- Computer and Internet access
- Building-wide WIFI capabilities
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Convenience store