BeeHive Homes of Santa Fe assisted living offers the very best in elderly care services. At our Santa Fe assisted living home, we strive daily to enhance the lives of those we serve. Meaningful association, dietitian-approved homemade meals, wellness activities, and smiles are all a way of life at BeeHive Homes of Santa Fe.
BeeHive Homes of Santa Fe features wonderful home-style living, specifically tailored to accommodate and care for residents with memory loss. Our assisted living home is small by design, creating a more family-like environment. As such, our residents receive more time from each of our caregivers allowing their needs to be met more efficiently and allowing for stronger relationships to grow between staff and residents.
We know there is no place like home. However, at BeeHive Homes of Santa Fe assisted living we try our best to make each resident feel like this is home. Residents have their own individual rooms and bathrooms for personal independence and privacy. Each home-cooked meal is delicious and served in a family-style setting as opposed to a large cafeteria. Every day residents have the option to participate in individual and group activities. This also encourages group association among all of our wonderful residents. We love each of our residents, and we encourage and invite family members to visit and participate in their lives and care as well. We always have an open door for visitors.
The BeeHive Homes of Santa Fe, New Mexico, offers the following services for those who qualify for assisted living. In addition, we provide memory care services for those who require the added safety of a secure facility.
- Secured facility that can only be exited by entering a keypad code
- Private bedroom furnished with a twin bed and five-drawer dresser and attached private bathroom; bring your own furnishings if preferred
- Hookup to basic Comcast cable TV and private phone connections
- Assistance with medication administration under direction of RN
- Three home-cooked, dietitian-approved meals daily
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Daily housekeeping services
- Weekly laundry services
- Individual and group activities (additional activities specifically designed for residents with dementia-related illnesses)
- Peace of mind, comfort, and security