Saint Elizabeth Court is an outstanding assisted living community in Providence, Rhode Island. It is within picturesque Providence County which is part of the Ocean State.
Saint Elizabeth Court is a wonderful place to live. With 69 apartments, The Court is small enough to get to know your neighbors, and is designed for both privacy and community. Individual rooms offer the comfort of home, and the services provided by our caring and compassionate staff provide support when needed.
As a member of Saint Elizabeth Community, a charitable organization driven by a commitment to quality care, not profits, Saint Elizabeth Court strives to have excellent staffing ratios to provide exceptional attention and compassion to the people in our care. Saint Elizabeth Court provides independent seniors with high quality, person centered care within a gracious assisted living residence.
Saint Elizabeth Court offers a welcoming reception to residents and visitors alike. Residents are cared for just like family, and the comforts of home are evident throughout the residence. The Court has common space for participating in group exercise class, attending faith services, or sipping coffee with a neighbor.
Residents have access to a wide variety of services and individualized care while living at Saint Elizabeth Court Assisted Living Residence. Personal assistance, housekeeping, and laundry services are available if desired. Emergency response systems are in place within resident's apartments and throughout the building for 24 hour nursing support.
A respite stay is designed as a supportive service offering the comfort of home, with the security of knowing that our experienced staff is available 24/7.
Amenities and Services provided
- A menu of 3 delicious meals a day
- Nursing care and medication management
- Laundry services
- Bus outings
Enriching the lives of our residents
- Rotating seasonal menu (3 meals a day)
- Convenient mailbox station
- Weekly shopping trips on the Court's passenger bus
- Daily refreshments available in the Cafe
- Resident Council
- Monthly "Fireside Chat" with the culinary staff
- Coordination of transport services for doctors appointments
- Hairdressing services for women and men 2 days a week
- Courtyard flower and herb garden with outdoor seating
Activities at the Court
- Exercise classes led by instructor
- Bus outings – shopping, luncheons, special outings to Roger Williams Park
- Wii games and interactive games on smart TV
- Craft classes
- Live musical performances
- Pet therapy
- Seasonal celebratory events
- Spiritual care
- Weekly Mass and faith discussion group
Activities presented by our culinary department:
- Baking club
- Summer cookouts
- Tea time parties
- Wine and cheese hour
- Holiday inspired meals
- Monthly "Fireside Chat" discussion group with culinary director